Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Posts from Mission Blog for 04/20/2020


My sister, Lyca

By Steve McInnis & Nora Martin on Apr 17, 2020 05:27 pm
I have mentioned Lyca a number of times in my blogs, but today I want to talk more about her so you can understand why she has been so important to me. Lyca is one of the three volunteers with Friends of Prisons. One of my great privileges in Malawi was to be called “sister”...
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like My sister, Lyca on Facebook




Recent Articles:

Quarantine, continued
Sudden Departure
Life Stories in Kalunba
The Party is Over
We’re home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today in the Mission Yearbook - The church as community organizer

SDOP’s coordinator, the Rev. Dr. Alonzo Johnson, is a recent guest on ‘Between 2 Pulpits’ May 16, 2024 The Rev. Dr. Alonzo Johnson (Photo by...